rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Visual Guide On How A Suit Should Fit

Visual Guide On How A Suit Should Fit

Quote: (09-24-2013 08:04 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Great post iWin. I've always felts African men are among the best dressers period, especially those from West Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, etc). I got a homeboy from Ghana and went to some independence day event his peoples were having. Man, those dudes do not play around with their haberdashery game. It's just part of their culture to dress well no matter one's station in life.

The success of Ozwald Boateng (Ghanaian descent) is a testament to that. First black man to have a shop in London's exclusive Saville Row.

Yeah, man some of those cats above were really sharp. I'm a huge fan of Ozwald not only because of the fashion game, but but his intellect especially when it comes to the development of Africa. The godfather of the movement is huge world music artist called Papa Wemba. There's another long but great doc about Sapologie a.k.a Kitendi(Religion of the Cloth in the Lingala language), called 'Le Roi de la Sape' or 'The King of the Sapeurs' in English. I really recommend it.

As an aside, if you guys are looking to diversify your musical tastes I also recommend Papa Wemba albums 'Foridoles' and 'Pole Position'. Amazing albums.

Messages In This Thread