rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's The Worst Crime You Have Been A Victim Of?

What's The Worst Crime You Have Been A Victim Of?

About 90% of the violent crime I've been involved with in my life was in or because this shithole existed until finally it got torn down. It was notorious and you can't even really find a picture of it online.

Those motherfuckers roamed the streets creating mayhem in the entire city, you would have to go in there heavily armed to retrieve whatever it was they took from you, the cops wouldn't set foot in the place for years.
http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Keila...822099.php

Quote:Quote:

The complex became notorious as one of the worst and most violent in the country.

the worst housing projects in the history of the USA is the Father Panik Village in Connecticut, it was demolished in 1993, it was 40 acres overpopulated with 5,000 families, over 3,000 gang members, police didnt even go in there out of fear, it was kill or be killed

``I`ve been in the South Bronx, Brooklyn and Harlem, and Father Panik is the worst I`ve seen,`` Craig says. ``It`s too massive. You have 1,100 units spread out over 48 acres.``

From Chicago tribune.

Messages In This Thread