rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eastern Europe Winters and Dual Living

Eastern Europe Winters and Dual Living

OP:

The logistics of whether you can be at certain places at certain times are mostly mathematical. You're asking in the abstract, but it immediately leads to concrete questions like:

1) Can you leave your job and come back to it making the same $ per hour? I heard of high school acquaintances who worked for six months then went to surf in the Canary Islands six months a year.

There are jobs you can do like this that have low social status ( waiter , fishing boat worker) but they have the advantage that you can leave and not alienate the employer, come back next year and do it again.

2) Can you make money location independent?

3) Are you just one of those bastards that doesn't make that much but has a freakish talent at frugality and therefor still always has money?
( Haha I hate all those guys-- I piss away everything INSTANTLY)

There's no one really trying to stop you from going where you want-- it's just a question of not being totally broke when you're there. If you have a college degree or are pretty book smart for about 2-3k you can get a CELTA English Teaching certificate and go LOTS of places with hot chicks and stay for years. That's one route that is good in that it has a pretty clear sequence of things to do to succeed, and a waiting infrastructure you can hook in to when you go somewhere.

I was in Ukraine at an elite private high school ( my half-my-age girlfriend has just graduated and we were visiting-) and they asked me to teach a class on ..anything I wanted. I did an improvised seminar on Stephen Covey's " The Seven Habits of Highly Successful People." They asked me if I wanted a job, but I was on my career track back in the land of women-who-are-men.

I was spouting some profound shit like "Depression is the problem of the Second World, alienation is the problem of the First World." and the Russians loved that philosophical style. It's not like a I'm a real intellectual, it's just their culture is so f'd up they can't even envision being able to start a business without thinking the Mafia will extort from them. Even though that's maybe true, this makes your whole mindset a marketable thing there.

The American attitude that if you're smart enough and work hard enough, you can make it happen is very absent in fatalistic Eastern Europe. It's one of the best things about American culture, although I hate to admit it cause bitching's more fun. So that's your in-- without you even knowing it. At least til now.

Teaching English: I can't imagine being more easily, better proofed than being up in front of the class with a chick you want knowing all the other chicks are checking you out. Almost obviates the need for game. Girl #1 will realize Girl #2 wants to fuck you so #1 will want to fuck you first. Check out daveseslcafe.com No affiliation.

Beware though, when I ask foreign English teachers about women I get real nasty feminazi responses. Even from guys. They aren't fun loving and open minded like PUA guys. But it sounds like a good racket for what you want. Just leave out why you're really there. That's what dirty old men like me do.

They can think whatever they want, that's their problem. Teachers tend to be a narrow lot.

Messages In This Thread