rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man arrested and charged with assault for asking a question in a public forum

Man arrested and charged with assault for asking a question in a public forum

Quote: (09-23-2013 06:37 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Stand in front of a jury with this one. No one will convict him once they see the video.

Always volunteer for a grand jury, given the chance.

That's missing the point, because that wouldnt go to a jury and wherever it goes thats thousands and/or tens of thousands of dollars spent on bonding out, attorneys and court fees in a situation where he should never have gotten arrested in the first place.

Goes to show that you can get arrested for FUCKING ANYTHING. They could arrest you for conspiracy of whatever, and then it's up to YOU to spend thousands and thousands of dollars to prove the government that they're wrong or accept their plea. The US government has turned against their own people. They use arrest to shame us, make us conform like sheep, milk us out of our own money, and to otherwise beat us down and cease free thinking. If you're anywhere outside the box, may god have mercy on you!

One time when I was in college I showed up 2 minutes late to a test and the teacher wouldn't let me in. I lost my temper and told him he was a "fucking prick asshole" Guess what? I was arrested for some fucked up charge like "interfering with the educational process in a classroom" - the same thing as that 'disturbing a school's operation.' I spent the night in jail, wasted $100 in bail, and then had to suck all the deans dicks to get the charge dropped because they were intent on pressing it.

Messages In This Thread