rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Logistics - apartment decision help

Logistics - apartment decision help

I went looking for apartments yesterday, lost out on my #1 choice which would have been perfect down to #2 and #3 choices.

Question is:

Apartment A has much more space, better layout, patio, huge living room, big bedroom etc... but is a 15 minute walk from the action.

Apartment B is smaller crappier layout (is long and narrow):
Front room living room > connects to bedroom > connects back to kitchen and bathroom (if someone wants to get a drink from the kitchen or use the restroom they have to walk through the bedroom... is this an advantage with strange?)

, crappier interior, a bit cheaper ($150 a month), parking is tougher, no laundry on site... but is a 2 minute walk from the center of all the action.

My gut says Apartment B would be easy as pie to say to any chick after a round of shots or dancing - "hey lets go get a quick drink / smoke / watch video at my place it is a 1 minute walk around the corner"

I am also wondering if harem chicks would be more likely to come over more if I had the more spacious apartment to relax in versus a more cramped one, but is quick walking distance to drinks, quick meals, etc...

Opinions?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread