rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reddit height survey

Reddit height survey

Quote: (09-24-2013 10:31 AM)phoenix101 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2013 05:14 AM)Fredster Wrote:  

Any things I can say to mess with her hamster when she brings up height. I'm 5'4....I could sure use the help.

I get the girls rejection me for my height a fair bit, but it is always from the most attractive chicks. I treat their " your too short for me" response as a shit test and say things like " doesn't matter if we are lying down" or " God did not think I need height to be awesome" ....never works.

And this is Australia, plenty of tall men, so the girls make a big deal about height unless your famous.

Don't get me wrong, I believe I can get beautiful girls, but I just need ways of running their hamster more effectively if they bring up height.

You got my sympathy (I am 5'5" myself), I remember this Australian girl who had recently arrived in Canada. Smoking hot blonde but racist and heightist as hell. On an occasion I heard her chatting with someone how every guy she dates is like 6'2", 6'3" or something like that (maybe indirect shit-testing or qualifying her value to people within earshot).

Australians are fussy about height, but short men like us must not lose hope. I believe there is a way to mess with the mind of a woman to make her bypass the height thing, just have to find a solution. We are men, we must not complain, that is a woman's job, men find solutions...and I will find a way to banging out the vaginas of these heightist sexy Aussie chicks. Being 5'4 is tough, the ridicule from chicks is ..ridiculous, but I do the best I can to hold my frame and not let it get to me until I find a way. I mean dudes like Tom Cruise and Al Pacino can do it, so they must be doing something right.

To be fair, the American tourists that come here are much more kinder to me and never even bring up the height like the Aussies.

I will become that 5'4 dude who is not famous and average looking that bangs hot chicks one day by manipulating a hot chick's hamster.

Messages In This Thread