rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Short guy game

Short guy game

Quote: (10-22-2010 01:50 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

damn 5'6. ur def climbing an uphill battle.

if a guy is under 5'8 he is gonna be facing some steep odds in landing a nice chick long term.

im on the verge of being too short (5'9-5'10) the most important thing is a guy has to be taller than the grl so it usually doesnt cause me alot of trouble.

to be honest im not even sure working out is gonna help alot. ur gonna just have to come to terms with only getting mostly short girls. i wouldnt give up trying to game taller chicks because you never know. ive seen hot chicks with fat guys, ugly guys, short guys, you name it. soo its possible.

keep trying but at the same time be realistic and dont let it bother you.

Awe, come on, I think you're making it sound too hard to get laid by a hottie if you're short. I've seen mad shorties with hotties. Even kids that were not only short, but annoying as shit and I'm thinking, "How is it even possible this kid has a chick, even if he was 6'5." One of my best friends slays pussy, taller than him, better looking, you name it, and he's 5'6". I remember a year after highschool, this kid had a party at his place. He was banging a girl who was a 5 (He banged 5's and he banged 9's, he didn't descriminate) and he made her sneak in and out of the window while the party was going on to bang her, because he didn't want everyone to see he was banging a 5. That sucks he was banging a 5, but that little manuver almost makes her a 7 in my book. haha

Messages In This Thread