rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Short guy game

Short guy game

i think certain things matter to a certain extent (looks), in certain areas/countries even race, but height? naw, i dont think thats a big factor. i see shorter guys all the time killin it.

one of my good friends is only 5'7, not bulky, he bags taller hot model-esque chicks (like even 5'10). he has such a sense of entitlement, i love it and learned alot from him. he isn't special looking at all, nor does he have a lot of money (he is a student in fact).

height doesn't matter that much. its not like you are 5'3 or 5'4 (a girl type of height). there are guys in many countries who are 5'6 too. alot of the hottest soccer players are only around 5'7-5'9.

im a shorter guy too and only now I have I started to ratchet up my game to taller chicks, and its really not much different. but u gotta come strong.

cuz if u think about it, most girls are around 5'3-5'9. most guys are taller than this. however, when u see taller girls (say 5'8 and up), you see how many fewer guys go up to them, even if they are cute. that's where you step in.

Messages In This Thread