rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Short guy game

Short guy game

"Over the years I've noticed that tall girls are low-key awkward about height..."

^This is a good thing to say to a taller female you're gaming. Assuming one's mannerisms are congruent (aka you're not fussed about height, spitting good game), this line conveys that you've "been there before," so to speak, with taller girls and it can potentially put them on the defensive, or - sometimes even better - get them talking about how they've felt odd being the tall girl.

I'm posting this as a man who's 5'9" on a good day who slept with a woman who's 5'11" and twelve years my junior last night. I've had girlfriends taller than me since high school. < The last two sentences are not to brag so much as I want people to understand that height only matters as much as it matters to you.

The line at the top of the page can work well, but again: a shorter man needs to first get over the height-insecurity or the line won't feel authentic to you or to the girl. I'd love to be 6'3", but I'm not and never will be - tough shit!

Of course, I've gone through this insecurity at various times, and women of all heights unconsciously/subconsciously know if it troubles me.

Easier said than done, but be your best self by developing the right mindset and the confidence will come. Worrying about something you cannot control is foolish. Women dig the confident man no matter his height. When you bring that confidence they'll rationalize sleeping with you just like they'll rationalize ANYTHING ELSE UNDER THE SUN (OR MOON).

Messages In This Thread