rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Damage control when approaching in friend groups

Damage control when approaching in friend groups

So yesterday I was hanging out at friend's place. There were tons of people. I did some approaches to socialize since I don't know any of the girls. I didn't make any escalation moves to the girls I talked to since I didn't like them enough.

There was one girl though that I did like she was solid 8.8. She was giving me eye contact couple of times. I still didn't approach her since I was busy with other girls. Then we changed venue to a bar. After couple of hours in the bar, her friend (of the hot girl) tapped me on my shoulder, they asked where I was from and they couldn't figure out by themselves. I told them they should have a guess. Finally I give the answer. Then I ask where they are from and introduce myself. After that I just try to socialize with them but they only give one word answers and the hot girl was looking away when I was talking. Does this mean she didn't like my talking? Or is shy? I guess my main question is (because this happened before) If a girl gives one word answers and makes very brief eye contact looks away all the time, a sign of she is not interested? What would you guys have done here?

After she giving short answers I was kinda discouraged. I don't have good experience taking off a conversation all by myself. At the end you need two to tango. Maybe real "players" would have tried something fancy but I'm quite new to gaming. I don't understand why she was giving me eyecontact all evening,even wondering where I was from, and then when I approach she gives one word answers,acts cold and looks away.

In summary I have these questions:
1. When you approach and she gives one word answers, very brief eye contact and looks away often mean you should brake of the approach?
2. When my approach kinda failed, I said I need to go to the bathroom as an excuse to walk away and sit with my friends, is there better way to brake off approach?

Messages In This Thread