rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A question about the ethics of 'cheating'

A question about the ethics of 'cheating'

Quote: (09-24-2013 07:21 PM)defguy Wrote:  

I did the same thing albeit the nicer way... She said "why do you have to break up with me? Why didnt you just cheat? I wouldve never known..."

^^ This rocked my world, I believe women secretly prefer you cheat and get it out of your system then leave them, they just dont want it blatantly thrown in their faces. Unless youre a minicelebrity or super attractive alpha just lie your ass off about banging other girls. 90% of women who cheat do exactly the same...

I completely agree. My girl definitely knows something is up, and I think in a weird way it turns her on, but at the same time, as long as the commitment is strong, I rarely hear anything that hints at me cheating on her.

However, if I'm out and about and foooling around with other females and ignoring her for a week or some shit, she starts to slightly mention, even ask if somethings up because she gets insecure.

So, give her security.

Fuck her good.

She'll have nothing to worry about.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Messages In This Thread