rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A question about the ethics of 'cheating'

A question about the ethics of 'cheating'

Quote: (09-21-2013 09:31 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

So - the other day - a friend of mine got a phone call at work. The guy told her that he was leaving her - and had met somebody else. They had being together for nine years...

Now - apparently this guy met another girl (an ex partner of his) a month ago and fell in love with her. And now wants to end his current relationship.

Unless this guy was a member of this forum and knew the score about modern marriage, the fact he was with her for nine years and they weren't married is a strong sign that he was never really committed to this broad. He probably always strongly felt that he could do better, but couldn't muster the courage to leave a sure thing. I'd also wager this isn't the first time he cheated. Maybe the previous girls just weren't quality.

He was already ambivalent about her, and then you add nine years of her aging, plus meeting a more attractive girl, and he finally cut the chord.

Edit: I missed that this was an *ex-partner* of his. So, there you go - he always preferred the previous gf.

Messages In This Thread