rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Were you successful before discovering game?

Were you successful before discovering game?

I struggled a lot with feeling comfortable in my own skin through high school and college being a black guy that wasn't into a lot of stereotypical black guy stuff, so that held me back. Luckily, I joined the right up and coming fraternity in college which gave me good social proof and I was able to get about 15 bangs in my last couple of years of school. I've always been somewhat aloof with women but didn't actively search out "game" until about four years after college. It's funny because my friends from college still think I'm swimming in pussy but I only do OK because I don't put a ton of effort into approaching the 10+ chicks per week it takes to build a stratospheric notch count.

Game, and more specifically this forum, have opened my eyes to way more than an easier way into some slut's panties. Going back to what Vincent was saying, the real value of building self confidence and inner game is feeling that you can do anything from banging 50 chicks in a year to moving to a foreign country to building a multi-million dollar business. One of the first things you read when learning game is that no matter how great your game is, you're going to get rejected...a lot. Learning that and being OK with it in and of itself puts you ahead of 95% of men that have been conditioned to avoid rejection/failure at all costs.

Messages In This Thread