rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Were you successful before discovering game?

Were you successful before discovering game?

-

I was hopeless in high school. I wasn't really socially stunted by any means but my schedule and logistics of pulling off even basic hookups was impossible. Makeouts and heavy petting happened at summer camps of various sorts. Between intense work for AP classes mixed with year-round sports, my entire childhood from 8-16 was basically engineered to get me into a top 5 university.

Once I got into college I immediately started hooking up with chicks. I was hopelessly arrogant to the point of being outright obnoxious to chicks but had enough social circle and dance game to get lays. I mellowed out by sophomore year and joined a party fraternity so the stream of lays kept coming in. I also studied abroad twice in Asia and those periods of time were superb as well.

Once I got into a masters program I was suddenly living on my own outside of the college atmosphere. That was a nasty shock and I realized that I had to scrap and figure out a way to make it all work. This is when I joined RVF and also started hitting daygame hard. I had a very simple direct daygame stack that I stole from Entropy that worked fairly well for me. Still didn't come close to my college years.

Then I went abroad again for graduate studies through Europe and Asia and had an international hookup fest part deux.

Then after graduation from that intense program I went to Bangkok and was generally mobile around Asia for 2 years, collecting flags along the way.

The moral of the story is that if you are rock solid in your identity and have your shit together then everything else falls in place. This applies even if you are overweight; I went through two phases where I got pretty fat but was still pulling because I had social circle, dance, and other things going for me.

I wouldn't call myself a born natural but I've never had a problem being outgoing and socially apt.

Learning game has helped me mostly in the area of logistics and coordinated escalation.

Things such as:

1. Comfort

2. Physical Escalation stacks

3. Dealing with cockblocks (actually I'm still pretty bad at this)

4. Getting over the fear of doing direct daygame - this skill has helped me in sales and business

5. Vocal projection

-

Messages In This Thread