rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Were you successful before discovering game?

Were you successful before discovering game?

I'm curious to see how many men were already banging hoes before they discovered this movement. I discovered Roosh and everyone because I needed a way to consistently bang higher quality talent without becoming rich and I wanted to minimize length of cold streaks I was having and length and time between new notches. I also wanted to gain more confidence in cold approaching, something which I hardly ever did and underestimated the importance of.

Because my best friends were either much older then me and couldn't mess with the same women, were finally starting their careers and families while I was a simple college kid, or just were serial monogamists or simply lacked much game, I was primarily gaming alone even though I did go out with friends. I always took matters into my own hands and to this day have very rarely been hooked up with girls. I was always the one hooking up my friends with bitches. I also wanted to meet some like-minded people and felt forum posts and blog posts were saying things I had always felt but didn't know how to explain. This is the best part in my opinion.

What about you? Was there an event that triggered it, and a need for life improvement, or were you like me?

Messages In This Thread