rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl refuses to come to my room

Girl refuses to come to my room

So this girl is extra cute and we had a great drinks date (after one coffee date). We kiss during drinks and everything looks like it's going well. Great smiles and very positive reactions on what I say.

I suggest to show her my hotel because it looks so beautiful - she starts walking immediately toward it.

After showing her the lobby - I suggest completing the tour to show her the room.

She says there is no way she is getting into that elevator. I say why and she says I may have gotten the wrong impressions of her.

I let it go and show more of the lobby. Later I tell her there is a shortcut that would have lead through the area where my room is, she figures it out and walks away again?

Did I fail a shit test - anything I can do in such a case? The girl looked really into me from what I can tell and drove conversation. She wasn't angry at all. She texted me 10 mintes later how cool the evening was.

Messages In This Thread