rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got Sick of Reading These American Girls Nonsense...

Got Sick of Reading These American Girls Nonsense...

Quote: (10-29-2010 01:50 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

To understand their motivation, you've got to envision working somewhere where you're going to get maybe 1/8 to 1/4, relatively, the wage you get in the US. This means NO DISPOSABLE INCOME.

Starting point is kinda vague here. I believe Trump wouldn't have any issues living on 1/8 of what he is getting in US. Even myself, while far from Trump, wouldn't have any serious issues living at $2K/mo in EE. Outside the capital I could have a very decent living for this kind of money.

Quote:Quote:

Which means YOU CAN NEVER INVEST and change your situation, without becoming essentially a call girl, unless you are a financial genius like Warren Buffett.

You are applying your Western mentality to EE girls, and obviously the results you're getting are wrong. EE people are much less concerned with investing, it is more like "have food for today, and let's hope for tomorrow". Ask any of them what they plan to do for retirement, and how they plan to survive on the $100/mo government pension, and you'll very rarely hear anything which even remotely sounds like a plan. Then if you go to Asia, things change even more - in Thailand, for example, for most girls the concept of "retirement investing" is having 4+ kids. It is all different from US.

When you meet more people, you'll find out that people in EE are much less concerned about money than your average Joe here in US. You seem to think that if they make significantly less money, they would prefer to work much harder to make more. They are not. Life is not all about money in Europe.

Also from what I've read, roughly 50% of American households have zero savings, and roughly for 80% their net worth is negative - so it doesn't seem to be much different.

Quote:Quote:

You can probably NEVER save/invest/bootstrap your way out of subsistence. Now there's someplace else-- USA, Germany, Italy, GB, Scandinavia--where the guys are just as nice-looking, more respectful, the laws are far more protective of women, and you don't have to live in fear of poverty.

Disagree with every statement except the laws. This "more respectful" and "caring" they'd interpret as "weak", this is beta qualities. If you are kind of a guy who "respects women", you'll need to watch out yourself not to end up being a walking ATM. Especially in Thailand, I've seen it so many times there.

Messages In This Thread