rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 Reasons Why It Sucks To Be Single.
0 Reasons Why It Sucks To Be Single.
Quote: (09-20-2013 05:02 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (09-19-2013 09:44 PM)wiscanada Wrote:  

Agreed. My spider sense tells me that she would have a terrible vagina, either badly shaved or hairy, off in colour or smell, like an arbys roast beef sandwich or all of the above. Thats just the way it is with girls who are lazy, negative and vulgar.

If you're skilled at Day Game, be prepared to hear "I wasn't expecting to have sex!" a lot from the 6 & 7's, particularly in the colder months. This either means hairy legs or a bush like Chewbacca. They just can't be bothered making the effort. I've never seen this lapse with a girl i'd rate higher - they know their sexual value.

I sometimes wonder if Greater Effort in Grooming could bump a six up a peg or two.

I definitely think so. So many American women don't even try these days. If women actually tried, but then behaved like children and were terrible people, then I would be frustrated a lot.

Instead many just behave like children and are pretty much terrible/selfish people, but they don't even try so they don't look good.

Flip flops, sweat pants, jeans in inappropriate situations, old women without stockings, even young women in the office without stockings, open toed shoes, slobby clothes that hang off them. Simple things that would take all of 5 minutes max to go from a 5 to a 6 or 7 and very few of them do it.

Messages In This Thread