rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get a model

How to get a model

I know a lot of guys are interested in picking up models. Models are held up to be the pinnacle of beauty in our society, the so called 10s. I've been fortunate enough to have had the chance to meet a good number of them and I have dated and had relationships and sex with a few. Personally, I am not really into models that much. For one, they are usually quite a bit taller than me. They also tend to be not so pretty once they don't have all the makeup and nice clothes on. Models are mainly chosen for their height, thin bodies, and angular faces. They also tend to be a bit more nutty than average. I prefer more the girl next door kind of natural beauty. But after meeting Charlie the model, which I wrote about in another post, I was reminded about something that these girls really find appealing.

And it may sound crazy but if you want to really get a real model's attention ignore the fact that's she is one. Yep, just treat her like any regular girl. Don't focus at all on the fact that she's a model. I knew Charlie was very likely a model just based on how she walked and looked but at no time in our interaction did I bring this up or even hinted at it. When she started talking about agencies, I innocently asked what agencies. I never asked to see her photos and I did not take a photo of her or with her. I completely discounted the fact that she was a model and this just made her a regular girl. I don't know the precise psychology behind it but ALL girls just love being treated like a regular girl. They don't want a man to look up to them. They want to look up to the man. They don't want a man to chase them, they want to chase a man. You do need to express interest and it's better if that interest is expressed non-verbally. But you have to be able to treat them as just a regular girl, the way you would treat a 6 for example.

Basically, my MO for dealing with beautiful women is that the more beautiful they are the more I discount their beauty the less beautiful their are the more I build them up, compliment them. The old saying of treat a princess like a whore and a whore like a princess is very true in my experience.

One more thing, models usually have a lower self-esteem than you might imagine. You may think of a model as a 10 but in her mind she might only be a 7. The reason for this is that while you are comparing her to the girls you know, she is comparing herself to supermodels. If you ever walk into a casting you will understand. Regardless of how good looking a girl is, she goes to a top level casting and there will be at least 20 girls there that look as good if not better than her and 95% of the time she won't get the gig. Modeling beats up on your self-esteem because you are constantly being rejected all the time. For every top modeling job there are literally 100s of girls competing for it and they all look good. Once they open up to you you will come to see just how they feel about themselves and it's usually not a pretty sight.

Messages In This Thread