rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charlie the model: pushing through

Charlie the model: pushing through

Sounds like you thought she was hot, and at the same time didn't enjoy talking to her much.

Another pretty girl who never needed to develop a personality. Used to guys buying into her delusional BS. Further validating her shitty excuse for humor and personality. You didn't do that. Distinguished yourself.

Surprised you spent so many hours talking to this vapid girl. Must have thought she was really desirable.

I was in a similar situation at an entertainment networking event in LA. Typical air head actress/model/dancer. Going on and on about how people in the business don't respect her talent, only see her tits & ass, etc etc. Funny how after all these experiences, these girls don't stop to consider they could cultivate other aspects of their life if they want to be seen as more than sex objects.

Anyway, after 30 minutes of listening to her drone on and on, and on, and on, and on, about the most boring self absorbed validation seeking I've ever experienced, I told her "look, I think you're sexy. I'm getting pretty tired. Do you want to come hang out at my place?" Stopped her flow cold. I basically re-inforced everything she had spent the last 30 minutes telling me she was not in a 5 second question.

She got really mad. I politely explained to her that I wasn't into chatting all night, but I did think she was super sexy, and I sincerely wanted to cuddle, massage her back, kiss her body, in pretty explicit detail.

She thanked me for the interest, but insisted she was only there in a "professional" capacity, and that I was not very professional to proposition her. Fair enough. It felt good to be 100% honest. I just couldn't endure her personality any further. She chatted up mass groups of guys about our interaction for hours the entire rest of the night. "can you believe what he said??" A couple white knights who got hooked on her venting confronted me later on, but I befriended and diffused.

I still think honestly is the best policy if you're not feeling the vibe. She respected me more. Her body language changed. She got visibly turned on. But at the end of the day, shit man, life's too short to plow girls you don't even enjoy talking to.

Hail mary or NEXT

Messages In This Thread