rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Australian Govt Has Almost No Women

New Australian Govt Has Almost No Women

Tiggaling, I can tell you're a nice guy motivated by humanitarian concerns, but you've been duped. The multiculturalist ideology is bankrupt. More and more people in the West are beginning to wake up and realize this fact. Try to extend your humanitarian feelings toward your own people rather than to half-civilized foreigners with absolutely zero desire to integrate into Western culture. What you're basically doing, unknowingly, is extending your hand out to a group of people who would just as soon chop it off as shake it. Do they necessarily want to kill you or others? No, I'm not saying they are all literally murderous. But do they want to ensure the continued existence of your distinct national culture? No, they couldn't care less. So in that sense, immigrants are literally cultural killers when allowed to enter a country en masse. A country is more than a piece of land with lines drawn on a map. It is a unique collection of people with a shared culture and history. You lose that if you allow it to be displaced by massive amounts of immigration from people who don't culturally assimilate themselves.

Welcoming hordes of immigrants into developed Western countries is no different and no less destructive than inviting dozens of homeless drug addicts to set up a camp in a gated community. Under the guise of helping the unfortunate, all that really happens is the massive degradation and gradual complete destruction of the nicer area. If you are a man from the West who values Western culture, you have nothing to gain and everything to lose by supporting third world immigration into Western countries. You're literally advocating policies that will gradually annihilate your country and its culture as you know it.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread