rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Australian Govt Has Almost No Women

New Australian Govt Has Almost No Women

Quote: (09-19-2013 12:26 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Tony Abbott makes himself minister for women
^This has to be the greatest troll of feminists in Australian history.

There can be no greater troll. This is the greatest trolling of an entire nation's women that I have ever seen.

[Image: banana.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: troll.gif]

Abbott would probably redirect half the budget for the women's ministry to RooshV if he knew about the forum.

Some quotes on women from the Minister for Women:

Quote:Quote:

1. ‘I think it would be folly to expect that women will ever dominate or even approach equal representation in a large number of areas simply because their aptitudes, abilities and interests are different for physiological reasons’

2. ‘I think there does need to be give and take on both sides, and this idea that sex is kind of a woman’s right to absolutely withhold, just as the idea that sex is a man’s right to demand I think they are both they both need to be moderated, so to speak’

3. ‘What the housewives of Australia need to understand as they do the ironing is that if they get it done commercially it’s going to go up in price and their own power bills when they switch the iron on are going to go up, every year…’

4. 'Abortion is the easy way out. It’s hardly surprising that people should choose the most convenient exit from awkward situations.'

5. 'While I think men and women are equal, they are also different and I think it's inevitable and I don't think it's a bad thing at all that we always have, say, more women doing things like physiotherapy and an enormous number of women simply doing housework.'

6. 'I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... [their virginity] is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.'

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Messages In This Thread