rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming issue: when to "pull shoot"?

Gaming issue: when to "pull shoot"?

Okay guys, I've been experiencing a "gaming issue" and I'm curious to get some feedback, on how you guys go forth when you reach that point in the interaction where you can't decide if a woman is worth further "investment."

I will delve into anecdotal examples so you can see where I'm coming from. I feel that my game has improved and is continuing to improve, while in the past I'd go for easy pickings (girls that are 6-7), now I am pretty much only "putting in work" to approach 7-8s, and usually 8's.

While in the past a lot of these HB 8's would kind of blow me off, or not fully engage or indulge my approach, my approaches are currently doing well and hooking well into conversation. I rarely get blown out and if I do, it's either because I chose the wrong "target", the girl is a total bitch, or my game was slightly "off."

However, now I am dealing with a new problem, which is gauging women's interest levels and whether or not my interactions with them will ultimately lead to sex. I have a firm grasp of female IOI's and when women are clearly showing interest vs. not showing interest, but recently I've been getting interest, and IOI's, but when I try to really escalate and go for the kiss, or try to bounce girls back to my place, I am getting resistance.

For example, last night I was at the bar with a big group of guy friends, it was fun hanging out with them, but make no mistake I was also out to holler at ladies. I saw this pretty sexy blonde hair blue eyed girl sitting alone at the end of this big table drinking a beer by herself. Automatically I thought, "this is the best kind of girl to approach", so I swooped in and leaned in towards her ear and hit her with a classic Roosh opener, "you look like you're having tons of fun."

My voice and delivery was smooth, and she laughed and said how her friends were being lame and basically never showed up to meet her at the bar. I was able to quickly establish a conversation and pulled up a stool and sat down next to her.

Now, one of my biggest tests is whether a girl invests in conversation and asks me personal questions, (advice mostly gleaned from Roosh), this girl was really putting in an equal amount of effort in the conversation, asking personal questions, and I even broke eye contact, looked around the room, and went silent to see if she'd try to pick up and reinitiate conversation, which she always did.

At some point she got up to use the bathroom, but said she'd be right back and asked if I was going to be hanging out in the same spot, which I said I was. When she came back from the bathroom she said she was going to get another beer, and when she did she came back to talk to me. At this point my friends all bounced and went to another bar, so I stuck around talking to her, and when we finished our beers I asked her if she'd like to join me to go to the other bar to meet up with my friends.

She accepted when I asked if she would like to bounce, so she venue changed which I took to be another good sign, because if a girl isn't feeling you, it's rare that she'll leave and bounce to another venue with you.

Any how my friends turned out to have already bounced, but I stayed at the bar with the blondie and got us some beer and sat down at a booth, where I really ampted up kino escalation. She was still engaging and didn't "reject my kino", but also didn't really welcome it either and didn't seem to reciprocate, which girls that are really into you will, or at least then will open up move in closer and show intent through body language, which she did not.

Now wrapping this anecdote up, she did ask for my number and mention hanging out, but also excused herself about 15 minutes before last call, and when I gave her a hug and leaned in for a kiss, she turned her head and I got cheek.

I fucking hate when that happens and it's been happening to me a lot lately, I get deep into the conversation zone with a chick, all signs seem to point towards success, but when I try to step up escalation they either shut down or pull away.

I got the blonde girls' number and I will hit her up this week, but I'm not over optimistic that she will come through, although it's definitely worth a shot.

Basically, after she left I stuck around the last 15 minutes and bounced to the bar my friends were at and was surprised by how many cute girls had suddenly showed up that weren't there earlier, and part of me had this feeling that I fucked up and stuck things out for too long with the wrong chick, whereas I could have gone to my "go to" spot where my boys were and probably picked up a drunk hoe and fucked that night.

Unfortunately I got there too late so I reasoned that there wasn't much time for me to operate and if I approached the hottest girls I'd come across as the lame dude who had to get shit faced drunk at the end of the night before he had the balls to approach, so I kind of held back.

There was a kind of chubby girl that was cute and had a bubbly/perky/pleasant aura to her that was smiling at me and giving me doe eyes, she wasn't very fine, maybe a 6, but I started talking to her. She was instantly into me, and because I was drunk and kind of feeling miffed by the blonde, I gave her some attention. They called last call and we were out in front of the bar and made out for a bit, she was all over me and I probably could of hit it that night, but her roommmate basically cockblocked me.

Her roommate was acting all weird and shitfaced drunk and for some reason had the girl's purse and cell phone and wouldn't give it to her, and was all like "I want you to walk back home with me". The girl I was making out with basically agreed to go back with her roommate, but said if I called her in 15 minutes and picked her up she'd come back to my spot. I was originally going to do it, but the more I thought about it, the more I was like this girl isn't that fine, it's obvious she is super into me, and I'm tired and want to go to sleep without having to try to kick this chick out and have to drive her back home.

Any how, I guess the point of this post aside from the long anecdote, is how do you guys decide whether or not to stick with an approach, or to "pull shoot" as I like to say, and cut your losses and move on to other chicks?

I am not exclusively looking for ONS or SNL, but that is always the goal when I go out, if a girl is fine I'm down to get numbers and try to set up dates, but to be honest, usually things fall through, the girl doesn't respond to my text, flakes, or flat out rejects me.

The fact that I spent two hours hanging out with the blonde and she left early and wouldn't let me kiss her, kind of annoyed me. Who knows what would have happened or what will happen, but part of me can't help but think there may have been a more DTF chick I could have macked on and actually gotten laid that night, as opposed to having to text the blonde who will most likely flake.

Is getting the make out a good litmus test? If a girl isn't down to kiss after you've spent an hour or two hanging out and flirting, is she probably not going to de down in general? When do you decide to cut your losses and move on? It's just frustrating when you get all the IOI's the indicate they are into you, only to have them pull away when you go for the kill. For the record I feel in these situations my game is pretty tight overall, and I really doubt I'm making any missteps that are fucking me up.

Messages In This Thread