rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Identifying signs of ovulation for best chance of bang

Identifying signs of ovulation for best chance of bang

I'm trying to understand when knowing that a girl is ovulating is actionable information.

The only thing I can come up with is if a girl says she is on her period then I can calculate when she will be ovulating and try to meet her at that time.

In a bar or club - I understand what gandt and elimanning about symptoms of ovulation (open body language, checking out a lot of guys, revealing clothes, flirting heavily) but those seem to be general symptoms of a girl who is DTF. I think we know this already. Is anyone going to pass up a girl who is showing these signs but doesn't smell like she is ovulating? Perhaps there is more to this but I don't understand how this changes anything in night game or how a guy could smell ovulation on a specific girl in a crowded area like a bar or a club.

Dates - I think this information is mostly irrelevant for getting bangs from dates. It seems to me that half the battle of getting a bang from a date is getting the girl to show up for the date and favorable logistics, i.e. close to your place and not too late if the girl has to get up early. If you can accomplish those 2 things then I assume you will always try to pull the girl back to your place and if you can get her back to your place then I assume you will always go for the bang. Perhaps you are more likely to be successful if she is ovulating but I don't see why you do anything different if she is or is not ovulating.

Messages In This Thread