rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is Sao Paulo like (in comparison to Moscow)

What is Sao Paulo like (in comparison to Moscow)

Quote: (02-10-2014 07:09 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

I prefer speaking nothing but Portuguese in Brazil, but that tidbit you mentioned in bold means I should always open chicks with English in Sampa? I think that would be my prospective strategy

First you should give a try. If you feel that speaking in English is worse than Portuguese (in terms of female response), so adapt your game accordingly

Brazil is crazy because you are going to find some girls that "love" telling bad things about Brazil. Brazilians in general think that here is the only place in the world that has problems. Like, they think here is the only place where corruption, bribes and bad politicians exists. This is a common cultural problem.

I found a lot of donkey bitches where they love to say "Brazil sucks blabla" and say "US is cool, Europe is awesome duh". You can game this kind of girl very easily if you are a gringo. So that's the reason some girls will love to speak in English. They want to look cool talking bad things about here. So, you have a huge advantage in these situations [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread