rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is Sao Paulo like (in comparison to Moscow)

What is Sao Paulo like (in comparison to Moscow)

I'm not sure to what extent Brazil is getting worse over time due to the spread of western culture, but I can guarantee these effects are greatly decreased or almost non existent in second and third tier Brazilian cities.

I can't speak for the entire country, except for my home state of MG. Belo Horizonte is a first tier city but as you guys already know it falls behind Sao Paulo and Rio in terms of Gringo and overall Western exposure so the culture isn't as affected there.

If you go out to the second tier cities of the state though, places are an absolute gold mine, and if you are a gringo, you can do seriously well. I'm not speaking from experience because of my limited time as an adult in these places, but solely the fact that I see very attractive girls with busted dudes often should tell you something.

Think of places in MG such as Valadares, Uberlandia, Uberaba..

The only downside is lacking some of the top notch first world infrastructure the big cities have.

Could be a fantastic adventure though if you got to live in these places for 6 months while working/maintaining an online biz, and in your spare time mastering the language and building up a social circle and meeting the local girls.

Also, a city that might be worth looking into is Porto Alegre in the south. It's a big city as well behind the top 3, but it's deep in the south away from the spotlight parts of the country in a colder area close to Argentina. Girls are stunning though and have been known to sometimes be the best in the country. People are incredibly friendly as well. Every Gaucho I have met has a very friendly vibe and a spring in their step.

Messages In This Thread