rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Want to be physically more attractive? Eat more fruits and vegetables.

Want to be physically more attractive? Eat more fruits and vegetables.

Quote: (05-03-2019 06:44 PM)BlastbeatCasanova Wrote:  

Lot of dietary/vegan related threads seem to be popping up recently, I like it.

I’ve made some comments about veganism in another thread. Sometime hopefully this year I’ll do bloodwork and try it out for a couple of months. My gf has been vegan for ~5 years, looks great, beautiful smooth skin, dudes hit on her on the reg. She has done the research and has it down to a science, takes a few shops but mostly eats a natural plant based diet and very rarely eats any processed stuff. I would post pics of some of the stuff she’s made me, but I’m wary of meta data in the images. Her vegan Mac and cheese is next level. We made it for my parents once and they were pretty impressed.

I think the argument that “it’s not natural” is dumb. Cars aren’t natural. Electricity isn’t natural. A lot of our modern life isn’t natural. But I fucking love meat. I mostly eat fish and turkey, I’ll have a good steak on occasion. Kicking dairy was easy (I do I miss cheese though) but cutting out meat will be a challenge.

Whole Foods has some great vegan sausage made out of seitan (wheat gluten, a common meat substitute without the hormonal effects of soy) and spices, would definitely recommend trying it. Made some hot dogs with them and didn’t feel like total ass afterwards

That's missing the point, brother.

We don't consume cars. Our bodies aren't designed to digest plastic, metal, and glass. Please eat some cars and get back to me. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Furthermore, when it comes to food, I'll take beef, pork or chicken over some random wheat-gluten meat glue nonsense. The latter is akin to eating paste but it's supposedly healthy because it doesn't have animal proteins in it. Yeah....I don't buy that.

My bone to pick isn't with you, though.

Vegans always resort to this sophistry when it comes to justifying a diet that has never actually existed in history. I'm all for vegetarianism even though I'd never do it myself.

I don't see how resorting to a diet where you NEED fake nonsense to get all your dietary protein and fat in is somehow more healthy than just eating the things our ancestors ate and making intelligent choices based on your bloodwork.

The former is easy. Just follow some "doctor" who has it all figured out for you (0 thinking) the latter requires that you sit down, pay attention to what goes into your body and then make informed decisions. I can see why most people don't want to do that.

As much as I avoid the religious threads, I can totally see how veganism is some sort of "satanic reversal" of common sense.

I think our ancestors would laugh us out of the universe if we suggested something as silly as not eating animal products.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread