rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to handle Premature Ejaculation

How to handle Premature Ejaculation

Quote: (09-14-2013 03:45 AM)liveandlearn7 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2013 03:08 AM)soup Wrote:  

There's no such thing as "pre-mature ejaculation"

Your dick is god. If he wants to cum, let him cum.

Listen to your dick and not stupid feminist terminology.

Do you think Lions ejaculate "prematurely"?

I think every guy on RVF should get better at "premature ejaculation"

Fuck a girl how you want to. If you want to cum within five minutes, that's cool.

If you want to fuck her for three hours and not cum, that's cool.

Forget all the noise.

If a girl doesn't like it, she can bounce. You can always get another girl, and probably a more attractive one.

Maybe you are cumming sooner than what you think is normal because you don't really want to be with that particular girl. You are fighting with your dick, and he's saying "ok, let's just get this over with."

Your dick will always be more alpha.

He will always be right.

Soup, I disagree. I LOVE and get very turned on hearing a woman call me an animal and a savage as I tear her apart all night. I feel like a G, and I'm guaranteed future lays.

Now if its a ONS, who cares what she thinks of you because you'll never see her again and you already succeeded in what you wanted to achieve...you're right. It's as 2PAC says, "I'll be a 10 minute brotha for a 2 dolla ho"

But, if she has fuck buddy potential or some other prospective worth, its never a good look to cum quickly and not make up for it during another round. Unless you're famous or rich, if you plan on banging her again you're seriously handicapping yourself. If she's an enjoyable fly bitch, put in a good first impression! Your game doesn't end right before you get the bang, it still continues during sex. That first bang needs to be handled properly if she isn't a ONS.

Why do you need a need a woman to validate you?

Yes, it's a nice scream that they make when they cum, but guess what..

you don't own that scream.

There are guys out there who are better than you who will make scream harder.

There are guys out there who are lesser than you that might provoke the same scream that you got.

I love validation as much as you, but don't base your game on getting validation from women.

Validation is great, but it's just one side of the game.

Messages In This Thread