rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unattractive girl likes me, has sexy friends

Unattractive girl likes me, has sexy friends

Quote: (09-14-2013 05:10 PM)CTking Wrote:  

Does she pass the boner test? If so do her n dump her. Forget the friends, to much trouble most likely.

I think that OP is suggesting that she DOES NOT pass the boner test, and in that case, maybe just moving on would be a likely solution.

On the other hand, if she DOES NOT pass the boner test, I, personally, would probably play out the scenario for a while to see where it goes, and I would make sure that I make it clear to SnaggleTooth (to borrow from Rio) that you are not interested in her but you would not mind hanging out with her and her friends (with emphasis on her friends), at your convenience. If SnaggleTooth is doing all the work to set you up with meetings involving her friends (an not just SnaggleTooth), and you are making it clear that you are not interested in SnaggleTooth, to her and probably to the others in the group, then you never know that this networking could result in some bangs of finer girls, especially, if you may drop some hints to SnaggleTooth that you would like to be involved in any meetings that involves IceSkater (to again borrow from Rio).

In this regard, I would go with the flow for a little while in order to see how this plays out, but if the situation looks like SnaggleTooth is not really working with you and seems to be working against you behind the scenes, then to move on b/c it is too much work with only a small likelihood of ROI.

Messages In This Thread