rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "truth" behind non-natural bodybuilding...

The "truth" behind non-natural bodybuilding...

Quote: (09-16-2013 07:15 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (09-16-2013 01:01 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

I'm weary on the if you don't feel like shit part, as most guys become so used to being low test that they dont know what its like to be within normal ranges to high levels.

This.

The parallels to game and TRT are identical.

Guys just take it for granted that they feel like shit, just like guys take it for granted that getting laid is "about getting lucky" and that "women cannot be understood."

You say, "Take the golden oil," and they are raging at you just like a blue pill beta rages about game.

At least we've driven out most of the anti-muscle trolls. A few months ago you and I discussed how you couldn't even have a normal discussion on RVF as guys who "swallowed the red pill" would just repeat feminist nonsense about TRT and AAS.

It's good that the community is waking up.

here here. Got to the point where I'd see a weightlifting thread and just skip it, it was too much of a headache to deal with. Nice to see guys coming around and opening their minds up to the realities of having an elite body.

Messages In This Thread