rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "truth" behind non-natural bodybuilding...

The "truth" behind non-natural bodybuilding...

Quote: (09-15-2013 06:03 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

MikeCF - what's the cost of anavar (roundabout) and how do you cycle it etc?

I'm about to start training hard again and I want to recover as quickly as possible and minimize injury etc. You know the drill.

I'm not crazy about the idea of shooting test for some reason, it's probably just my understanding of it but I feel like mine is through the roof as is...

What's a low level of GH?

Not Mike but like Mike said, a majority of the var on the market today is fake, those of us who have been around for a while and used the legit var by Spa out of Italy with the 2.5mg tabs, know it takes little quality var to go a long way, 30mg used to be plenty for us and would tunnel your abs out it was sick. This shit on the market today even the pharma grade isn't of the same quality, a guy needs a significant dose and personally I wouldn't bother with it as a guy. ROI isn't worth the price. BB'er doses are anywhere from 50mg to 100mg per day. Most guys try to keep oral use to short runs but var is easy on the liver while not as easy on the hdl/ldl that will bounce back post blast. Runs can be anywhere between 4 and 10 weeks, given that you don't seem to run much else I'd start at least 8 weeks, so lets go right in the middle 70mg per day. You'll find some cheaper some more expensive but around 200 bucks for an ug lab variety, pharma grade like 900 bucks unless you've got a script.

Low level of gh is dependent on the goal, anti aging recovery for a guy 2-3 ius....for growth 4ius and up in conjunction with slin and aas. Assuming you're over 30...under 30 you'd need higher doses to facilitate growth.

As for shooting test, when you're using orals, or other products you will shut down your own natural test production so despite your test being above average now, give it a little time on some aas and you'll be dying for a little exogenous test.

Messages In This Thread