rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best places to find girls that aren't fat (in America)

Best places to find girls that aren't fat (in America)

Quote: (09-11-2013 10:43 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2013 10:10 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

1. Follow the money, rich people are in shape
2. Fitness people (running, yoga, pilates, dancing, etc)
3. 18-21 tend to be skinnier because of less fat consumption (college campuses)
4. Beaches even the fat ones have some shame.
5. AA meetings (seriously there are banging girls in AA meetings go to one if you don't believe me)

"AA meetings (seriously there are banging girls in AA meetings go to one if you don't believe me)"

Genius. Someone needs to run "AA Game" and do a report. There are so many possibilities! Playing the part of a guy who gives co-dependent females a bad boy they can "take care" of....replacing women's alcohol addiction with sex...playing imaginary white knight when she falls off the wagon...

Pretending to be a drunk could be the best thing that ever happened to one of us.
One of my friends growing up actually did this. He used to pull sorts of hot ass from there.

The logic of this makes sense, who gets invited to parties the most? Hot girls. after endless parties, some will get into trouble for DUI's and other stupid shit. When they get arrested, and as part there plea bargin/sentence, AA will be included. So it's well stocked. Also all those girls are super insecure with low self esteem and the game you needed to run was fairly minimal.

My friend in high school discovered AA game because he had massive OCD so he BELIEVED he was an alcoholic and went there, which is a key point when BS'ing people in AA. The lying fucker had only been drunk once with me on one flask of vodka. He would go to meetings talking about how he just lost control. And how he could FEEL that cravings of addition ALWAYS with him.

The girls there would eat that shit up. Afterwards, they would talk about their addictions. How tough it was living with addition and how they had to find compensating things to control their cravings. That was his in and then they would go outside for a smoke (everyone fucking smokes in AA), chat, and he'd close from there.

Messages In This Thread