rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have You Seen Any Professional Pickup Coaches In Action?

Have You Seen Any Professional Pickup Coaches In Action?

Quote: (10-07-2013 02:02 PM)terron Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2013 04:05 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2013 03:44 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

One of my embarrassing secrets is that I could watch videos of Vince Kelvin all day. It's like a reality tv train wreck and it just draws me in. Maybe it's the hair?

The dizzy heights of PUA success:

(Actually used as marketing material on his page.)

Wow! You know, this reminds me of a pic of Mystery pushing a baby carriage with his girlfriend. The girl looks like a 3. When i saw that pic I was completely shocked and I almost spit out my water. Ok Mystery, where are your 9s and 10s from the Playboy Mansion? ...Idiot. Check out the pic everyone:

[Image: 3obwga.jpg]

It seems like she recently spat out a baby (when the photo was taken) as she's carrying some extra fat.

Also with make up, high heels and a nice dress, she would look pretty good.

Most girls look average once you take off their heels, dress and make up. (at least comparatively to when they're done up).

Finding that real genuine natural beauty is tough.

Mystery is good, no doubting it and even if he wasn't who should care, it's because of him and what he's done that we have Game as it is today.

Messages In This Thread