rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Competing with fame when working the room

Competing with fame when working the room

This is a tough scene. Maybe some of you can chime in and put together a plan of attack.

Here's the situation: You're a fan of a band. Local band or some big time famous band. You may even be friends with the guys in the band.

You're hanging out the bar or club where the band is playing that night, drinking your beer and checking out the female talent. The problem is no matter how sharp you're dressed or good you look the females are all fixated on the guys in the band. You're automatically "out-Alpha'd".

You can open girls easy enough. They're friendly and outgoing. They may even be known sluts. But you can't pull no matter what because of the fame in venue.

If you run into these same girls on a different night or a regular bar it's business as usual.

Being a musician myself(but not in a touring band) I fell into this trap many times growing up. The females are basically groupies. The males at the show are groupies as well in the non-gay sense. The male groupie may be an alpha but is still perceived as a beta in this scenario.

I found myself pulling away from scenes like this just out of frustration.

How have you pulled in situations like this?

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread