rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going About Your Day Drunk-ish

Going About Your Day Drunk-ish

" I just like drinking" . Sounds like one of the many alcoholics I've met.

Alcohol addiction has brought down has brought down more talented people than just about anything else.

The obvious elephant is wealthy, famous people who get fat. They can get the best food and medical care, why are they fat? Answer: They can also get all the booze they want

Just off the top of my head-- Marlon Brando, Orson Welles, Jim Morrison, Val Kilmer ( Who ironically played JM is a movie)

Ali poster here who apparently seriously injured his ankle while drunk.

Stay drunk a lot and you are gradually rewiring your brain so it's built-in to your life.

One whiff of alcohol on your breath from a professor and good luck getting a serious recommendation from them, ever.

Some people are genetically set up to immediately fall in love with alcohol and find it helps everything. They take the longest to realize it is taking over their life.

You sound like you're really at risk for fucking your life up and stunting you development in an important period for a long time.

This is so classic and stereotyped it might be a troll.

Messages In This Thread