rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Could we still call promiscuous women sluts if.....

Could we still call promiscuous women sluts if.....

Here's the gist, OP, I'll humor your troll.

Men and women have different 'sexual value' in the marketplace.

At a baseline, men are significantly lower than women because pussy is priced much higher than dick. Most men are never going to be worth shit in the 'sexual marketplace'.

What this means, though, is that since men start at a lower baseline value, the potential for value increase is incredible (from a man's perspective).

Once a man is rolling in pussy to the point where he is able to turn down chicks because he has priced his dick out of their 'financial reach' (i.e, their pussy is not worth his time or energy), he has achieved a godlike status among his peers, even though in reality his relative sexual value is now equal to a moderately attractive woman - they turn down men all the time (big deal).

The second implication is that since women start at a much higher baseline value for pussy (theoretically, youthful virginity is an ideal), they can't really gain much higher (how could they?), but they can certainly decrease in value over time and with respect to their peers, through aging or the availability of sex. Women are also generally hysterical and have grandiose delusions about how much their pussy is worth, greatly inflated by Cinderella stories of being wooed by billionaires, like in 50 Shades.

See, men never gave a shit that a woman is a slut, they might not respect her, but it is not threatening whatsoever. The people who call promiscuous women sluts are other women, because low-priced pussy makes all of their 'sexual market value' depreciate, so they have to give it out cheaper if they want dick. It's a serious threat to lazy women, because men are going to put in a lot less effort and women will have to make up for it.

I'm going to break this for a hypothetical question -- so, woman troll, you have to ask yourself something, who do you treat well, losers or gods?
This fantasy land you speak of where women are sweet and give out all kinds of freebies like making dinner or giving me a cab ride could only exist in a land where men are gods and women aren't worth jack shit, the only suitors wooing them are the few chivalrous dudes too good for hookers, and prostitution is comically rampant. Owning a man would have to be the goal of every woman, both by avoiding miserable spinsterhood and as a gateway to a good life with children and possessions. By some kind of definition that would have to be the patriarchy, and to be square it sounds pretty bad ass.

And sure, I'll call a promiscuous woman a slut. Lots of promiscuous women still think they're worth as much (or more) as they were five years and thirty guys ago. That's what makes her a slut.

Messages In This Thread