rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have Your Preferences Changed?

Have Your Preferences Changed?

I've noticed that some of the top player friends that I have don't care about the stuff we complain about here- tattoos, overweight (within reason), short hair, girls being slutty.

Here are some quotes "sometimes you got to show the fat girls some love"

on tattoos: "I like it it. It's like reading the newspaper"

They don't discriminate so much, and sometimes it seems like they'll eat what ever is served to them. What's more important than picky is that they are getting laid that night with new pussy.

Even though these guys exist outside of the bluepill world, they don't care about men's rights and women being traditional etc. For example, they might like fucking feminazis for the kink factor. I myself have fucked some butchy lesbians for the kink of it.

Sex is psychological. For me there has to be some kind of kink element to it.

While I used to be more beta, I've always had an internal sense that I liked sexy women. I used to get turned off by sluts and actually was afraid to fuck them because I was worried I'd get HIV. I never really liked tattoos on girls, and I always thought fat chicks were gross. I did have a thing for girls with short hair because I believe it signaled sexual availability, something that a beta boy needs to see before he approaches.

In many ways, my friends are sort of "bluepill" players. They actually like imperfect women. Keep in mind that some of these guys are fucking over a hundred girls a year. One of the guy's I know is semi-famous and has attractive girls throwing themselves at him, but he always picks these pudgy nerdy girls.

I recently went through a notch phase where I was in that boat. I would fuck almost any girl that barely passed the boner test just to get a notch.

That bores me now.

There's no fun in fucking a woman who wears her slut flag on her sleeve. The only good thing about a slut is that she might be really good at giving blow jobs and moving around on top of your dick. She might also not have sex hang-ups and is very open (in more ways than one). And, she's less likely to freak out and get buyers remorse or become a stage 5 clinger.

While it is often said around here that every girl is a slut or has the potential to be a slut, I'm hoping that there actually are "good" girls out there. Picking up sluts can sometimes feel like playing in the kiddy pool or shallow end.

What greater pleasure can there be than taking a nice religious redpill girl and turning her into your own cumslut? Cracking her her pussy open in a way that she's never felt before?

Another example would be taking a girl that is way "out of your league" and making her your own personal sex slave and parading her around in public so that people will say things like "how did he, end up with her? He must have a big dick or be famous or something."

The only draw back to a "good" girl is that you'd have to train her, break down her inhibitions, and enable her to be sexy.

I'd like to think that my player skills really do set me apart from other guys, and not just allow me to be part of the "secret society" of free love etc.

I'm probably wrong, and most of the girls I've fucked probably have lurid sexual histories.

I'd be curious to hear if or how you guys' preferences have evolved, devolved, or whatever since you've "taken the redpill"

Messages In This Thread