rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many of you have Facebook?

How many of you have Facebook?

Quote: (09-09-2013 11:11 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

It's been a slow and effortful process, but I've been deleting people, fixing my privacy settings, and quit adding and started to ignore friend requests over the past 6 months.

Has it helped? Maybe in a way that I don't know about. Maybe some girls that I've met through social circle or have interest in me looked me up but couldn't find anything besides my main picture, causing some attraction due to mystery.

It sure hasn't hurt me though.

In the past, having facebook so open has hurt my chances a few times for sure, and probably many more times that I don't know about.

For those who still have facebook, how have you adapted it to your lifestyle (one that isn't conformist and essentially more red-pill).

Im just more careful about who i add. I stay clear of family obviously. I remember when i first started changing my views and posting "controversial" stuf on facebook a lot of people complained, called me names etc so i just deleted them. I still kept a few of them around though, i like gettin a rise of of them on occasion.

Messages In This Thread