rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

psychology behind girls giving out their number

psychology behind girls giving out their number

Quote: (09-09-2013 09:43 AM)reaper23 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2013 12:20 AM)coolkid Wrote:  

I was having a conversation about numbers with my friends, all of us agreed that text game only works with girls after you've banged them. Anything earlier and you're orbiting. But these are millennials in America, so take my words with a pinch of salt if you're going after foreign girls/ girls who've graduated college.

no way

i get girls primed for sex through texting all the time. you can get the number and then basically start foreplay right away and have them horny as fuck before they even see you again the next time.

Yup.

If a girl is repeatedly texting you with exclamation marks and lol's, if she initiates texts with you at odd hours, guess what? She wants you to commence hitting on her forthwith. She's practically begging you to start sexualizing the conversation. It's like old-school Mystery - she's giving you IOI's, of course you can start priming her for sex. Amp that shit up. Then go for the meet.

There is a lesson here. Nobody wants to be an orbiter. But, ultimately you got to decide what's more important. Your pride? Or your desire to get laid? We all have principles, but I don't mind some girls thinking I'm their orbiter, if another cute girl I'm texting ends up coming over that night.

Messages In This Thread