rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

psychology behind girls giving out their number

psychology behind girls giving out their number

I would agree but my numbers have been a little better than this. And now after about 60 numbers since June(Do Roosh's 100 plan), the numbers come so much easier, even when I dont ask. It happened today when I was out buying coffee for the girl in my bed. A 6 was there at the counter, my coffee was taking a while, I looked at her and smiled she smiled back, I said something a little cocky like "You took the last of the iced coffee?" She started talking my ear off, even made a comment about me buying two coffees in my pajamas on a Sunday morning. Easy easy easy. But I find myself getting lazier in my approaches, so I am working on better quality approaches, being memorable and cool. This is what gets to the next step, not your text game, which will hold you back if its really bad or strung out. I might even try making the first contact a phone call. Who does that anymore? A friend of mine told me a dude she met did this and she really liked it.

Messages In This Thread