rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls who reject you, and are "shocked" you even tried.

Girls who reject you, and are "shocked" you even tried.

Quote: (09-09-2013 04:40 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2013 04:07 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Touching early on is hugely important.

Some interesting studies show that someone who touches gets more compliance, is more likely to be liked, and being touched by a man raises a woman's heartbeat, while being touched by a woman doesn't.

By touching a woman, a guy can immediately set himself apart from the great mass of guys who won't touch a woman he doesn't know well and who he feels hasn't given him permission

I had to train myself to overcome this, but now I touch a women right away in a night approach by tapping her or putting my hand on her forearm and continue from there.

But what do you do when you initiate a conversation with touching and then, when you end up not escalating quickly enough or when you don't build attractive fast enough, you're suddenly stuck with the same level of light touching?

It's like you're stuck on the escalation ladder. Sometimes when I'm feeling off and am just in a too sober, serious, non-playful frame of mind I end up in this position. I've touched her shoulder, arm, or back, but because things aren't moving fast enough, it feels like things are going backwards. And usually they are.

I suppose I'm just describing a 20 minute set to nowhere, except in terms of touching.

Sure -that's going to happen frequently.

Even if you don't get blown out, plenty of approaches just don't take off for a variety of reasons-sometimes your game wasn't tight but other times it's factors beyond your control. Better screening will give you a higher success ratio, though you might get fewer total notches than an approach machine guy.

I calibrate my kino to how the attraction is proceeding-I try to keep it just slightly ahead- I want to feel like I'm being a little aggressive but not too much.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread