rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using pop and rap lyrics in your game

Using pop and rap lyrics in your game

Alright this should be a fun thread. [Image: banana.gif]

When I'm hanging out I like to have fun and talk a lot of shit. It gets people laughing and all worked up to have a good time.

One way I do that is to throw in an occasional line from a popular song on the radio. It's fun to see who's paying attention. Who's out of the loop ....etc.

Let me give you a few examples on how to do it.

Example 1: I was hanging out at my friend's place for a big back yard BBQ. They have a Tiki bar setup and sometimes I'll go back and play bartender for a while. I'll grab the shaker and mix up some shots. Setup 6 shot glasses and yell out "Who wants a shot?". People always line up. I start pouring my concoction across the shot glasses and of course I spill some. It happens. Someone will point it out like "hey you're wasting alcohol" or "that's alcohol abuse". So I'll reply "I'm just pouring out a little for my dead homies". Guaranteed laugh.

Example 2: You're running late and get to the party a few hours late. People start saying "hey where ya been?". I'll throw out "Yo the party don't start til I walk in". You gotta say it cocky as fuck though.

Example 3: You're talking to a girl and your friend interrupts your game and is trying to make you out to be a player in front of a girl. I'll neutralize his cockblock and say "yo I'm not a playa I just crush a lot". Classic Big Pun song. Everyone has heard it. Spins the vibe back around to having a good time and the girl laughs and says "You're stupid". Game on.

Example 4: I'll be talking to my boys about a girl girl we think is hot. Typical guy talk. "Yo she's got a nice ass" type of shit. I'll bust out "Tippy tie Tippy Tay she gonna get some dick today". Bust out laughing.

Example 5 is my favorite. It's more of a story. I think I've told it on another thread before. But here we go. I met one of my girls at the bar one Sunday night. We had a few drinks and left in my car. End up down a dead end dirt road and we're just chilling out listening to the radio and BS'n a bit. We end up laying the seats back and she starts giving me head. On the radio is Bruno Mars. So I start playing with her hair and start singing along "I shoulda bought you flowers ....and held your hand" in my best Bruno Mars voice. She starts cracking up laughing with my cock in her mouth. She's a fun girl. I can get away with anything with her. [Image: heart.gif]

Come on fellas. Give me some stories and good lyrics to throw out there.
Whatcha got?

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread