rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Give Up On The American Woman

Give Up On The American Woman

I have not 100% given up on American women, but I am about 99% of the way there.

I pretty much gave up on women in general over 10 years ago, as the risks are just too high. Even one night stands in such an anti-male country are too risky for my tastes. I've just learned to live without women in my life, and I am probably more happy and stress free than anyone I know.

I always say, if the right American woman comes around I would give her a chance. I've seen a few pretty enough and friendly enough, but either they are with someone else or just not all that interested in me. That is fine, I am in no hurry to take such a huge jump.

In the end, either I will be old, wealthy and single and will travel and do the things I have always wanted to do. Or the right woman will come around. Either is great to me. Putting no pressure on myself and learning to live without women was the right answer for me. But that is easier at 35 than at 19.

Messages In This Thread