rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Richard Dawkins slams feminazis

Richard Dawkins slams feminazis

Quote: (09-07-2013 05:31 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2013 03:45 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

He's a scientist first, that's why people listen. His Selfish Gene study is absolutely extraordinary. Robert De Niro is pretty beta in his private life, doesn't stop him being an amazing actor.

I quote my own post because it's too late to edit it. People need to get over this alpha/beta bullshit. Loads of impressive men are 'beta', they keep the world ticking over. You need betas to keep things running smoothly, it's one of the few things I give religion credit for, Krauser goes into it in his brilliant interview, which has been posted before, but which I will post again:

The thing that bothers most of us about the betas is a lack of a way to keep them in line. As you've said, religion has and still does a good job at keeping them productive and in line. However with each passing day more and more of them go to college and see a "different" world with alpha figures demanding a differently ideology.

In the past, social order and convention (patriotism, nationalism, tribalism, or otherwise) would ensure that the betas would work without question and be the pillars of society.

Nowadays, those conventions and controls are gone. So instead, we have a bunch of betas looking for a leader and a semblance of control where ever they can. Instead of a homogeneous group, they're all splintered and become parrots for whatever cause their leader sees fit.

That's our problem with betas. They're looking for validation in the wrong places.

Messages In This Thread