rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I'm not that kind of girl."

"I'm not that kind of girl."

Hahaha this is gold.

I've had girls give me the "I can't believe I just did that" but the last girl I slept with last weekend went into full on rationalisation mode. I was actually laughing, because at first I thought it was a parody, but she was being completely serious.

I actually thought she was a virgin. She said she was scared of me because I'm so "intense" but said she wanted to have sex with me. I was playing off any doubts "it's okay, we don't have to, we can go slow" before she'd made her mind up to do it which only made her want to do it more.

She'd had 2 boyfriends before me who were the only guys she'd had sex with and said she never has one night stands. I think she was telling the truth because of her demeanour and awkwardness. Then she was convincing herself why it was a good idea out loud.

"Well, I might not see you again (she's from out of London and was only here for a weekend visiting my neighbours downstairs) and I would rather take the opportunity to have sex with you than not have sex with you. It's not a bad thing, we're attracted to each other, and I might not get the chance to again. So I should do it. I'm in London, and no one will judge me back home for it".

I replied "yeah, you're in holiday mode".

"Exactly! It's exactly that! And you should enjoy yourself when you're on holiday! You're leaving London in December to go off away to Brazil, so there's no strings attached here. It is what it is. I don't want to go home and think what if? I'm on holiday and you're supposed to have fun on holiday".

Something like that. It was fucking hilarious.

Messages In This Thread