rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hostel Game

Hostel Game

I currently live in a hostel/co-operative house where about a hundred people live in their separate rooms, and eat dinner together

There are tons of girls around, one of whom I was sleeping with for some months. The point is, since we broke up (crazy LSE chick), I haven't been able to get proper rapport going with a lot of the other chicks (even though a lot of them are cute, single, and alone on Friday nights..you get the point.)

Since I don't want to lose this resource of plentiful pussy, could some of you guys suggest some ideas to get my social status up to scratch, and help me approach girls w/o activating their ASD? (I'm assuming my ex won't interfere)

Some of my own thoughts in this direction, which I've been trying to implement are:
- Mix socially within the house, but don't get your life tied down in it.
- Turn down invitations to some activities once in a while
- Try to initiate close, emotional, one-on-one rapport with some girls while remaining sexual to avoid being LJBFed
- (Your suggestions here)

Thanks,

Drachenfels

Messages In This Thread