rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trap?

Trap?

I always up my asshole game by a power of 10 when confronted with something like this. Helps dispel any speculation on her part that I might actually take care of her spawn.

Way back in the day I used to bang this chick pretty regularly, but the logistics were bad: she lived with her parents, I was homeless. So one day she texts me that she's pregnant. I thought to myself, "This bitch is so fucked up she doesn't even know that I haven't hit it in almost a month." So I asked her who the daddy was, she said it was mine. "All right, come to my squat and we'll talk about it," I texted her. "Bring some baby wipes." She came, she brought the wipes, she got pounded in the ass every time I saw her for the next month. Cleaned me up after with said baby wipes. Life was good.

Chick turned out not to be pregnant (yet). Just a dumb teenage sense of humor.

Few years later I'm still friends with her and I go to stay with her and her (by then) baby daddy in San Diego. One day we're just hanging out shooting the breeze and she tells me how she definitely positively does not want another kid. Bf gets home, she jumps him, gets knocked up that same night. The chump has since been divorce raped without lube.

In short, like McQueen said above, never listen to what they say.

Messages In This Thread