rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

McQueen's Las Vegas Data Sheet

McQueen's Las Vegas Data Sheet

I was pretty shocked at the Burlesque show at The Act. Lots of full frontal male nudity and I think there were transvestites dancing around nude too. I've heard they've even gone further on other nights, some BDSM, etc. I have heard they have gone as far as Golden Showers and stuff like that, probably on more "exclusive nights". Really tiny/packed venue, I thought it was a really interesting/international vibe, something that you would see at some raunchier european style clubs. Didn't see how it would last anyways as it was way out of the way and kind of hidden in a random walkway in a mall.

Disagree about Lavo, I've always had a great time here. Consistently good vibe and hosts are really good about putting you in good places (I've gotten dance floor tables with 1 or 2 bottles). Its been stated that going 2nd or 3rd tier and targeting non-frequent visitors is a little more condusive to swooping and this spot has been a favorite of mine, especially on DJ VICE Sundays. Also once you get inside Lavo, I suggest to also hit up the bar downstairs by the restaurant as the vibe is a little less packed and you can go up and down.

LIGHT is also the new nightclub at Mandalay, I actually thought the sound/light/cryoblast system in there was better than Hakkasan. The tables are positioned strangely, like Stadium style seating, the ratios were bad when I went there, I think more of the hot girls end up at Wynn clubs/Hakkasan. I think when THEHotel turns into Delano it will improve a bit.

I really enjoyed having High Tea at the Mandarin Oriental, it was almost a recharging experience being up there.

Messages In This Thread