rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flat-sharing with other PUAs/Project Hollywood?

Flat-sharing with other PUAs/Project Hollywood?

Quote: (09-06-2013 09:38 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I think Roosh had an ambassador deal on here awhile back? It may have been a bit early for it, but with the number of members now seeking to meetup, it could use a revisit. Heavily rep'd members could meet with newer guys to verify, then bring them into the group. The part of the forum could have private profiles with a basic outline of background, skills, ect.

I understand some here don't want to meetup which is fine, but others have used the forum get togethers to gain ground in the professional arena and personal lives as well.

I think Roosh would shy away from this because this inherently creates a tiered membership.

But in terms of taking the next step, as far as traveling and living together, I think it would largely have to be done through meetups. I'm not sure yet what 2014 holds for me, but one thing I've thought about is finding a few members who have a similar time frame to travel, decide where to go and find an excellent apartment for a month or two in a city. When you start renting 3, 4, 5+ bedroom places, the quality of the living conditions get really high and the price becomes cheaper than 5 members each renting 1 bedroom apartments.

Messages In This Thread