rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's blog post, eye contact, and increasing your success rate

Roosh's blog post, eye contact, and increasing your success rate

Really hot/high value girls with a little gang of admirers will rarely give you eye contact. They just avoid eye contact with most anyone they do not know in public. They don't want to attract unwanted attention outside of their social circle, which from their perspective/likely what they normally experience is likely to be "less cool"

Once I got big eyes from a 9.7, with her gang of ordinary girlfriends, I just went up to her and introduced myself and it was like slipping off a brick wall. Then I got angry with her and said "you were just looking at me!" like some emotional child, she jumps a little and asks me for my name, but the iphone wall remains. You have no leeway at all to appear as anything than higher value than her, as that is generally what she is expecting/wants - is socially acceptable for her to accept.

But the funny thing, after I slid off her wall, both her friends (7's at best) are all curious and start asking me questions! But at the time, I had mini-oneitis and just walked off in a huff!

I have seen this out there before, girls who recognise the alpha female, and then go for what she rejects, almost a bit like a scavenger! Problem is for me, I get stuck on the alpha female and she is "hard". Normally, the females in the room, sure as hell know who she is. You cannot fail by approaching her, it shows you have balls. Point is, there are other guys who want her too, and you are pitting yourself against them by approaching her in many respects as well. Often times, she is more feared than the alpha male with big muscles, as she makes grown men nervous and jealous. One 8.7 said to me once, that only extremely wealthy men approach her!

So if you go for her (after having warmed up in some other venue preferebly, so you in the zone), all the other females will recognise your level of entitlement, you have displayed a high value of entitlement. If you go the other way, and approach 4's and work your way up, I wouldn't imagine it would go so well.

Messages In This Thread